Family & Consumer Sciences
Meetings & Announcements
On the 1st Wednesdays of each month we will be starting a Scrapbook Club. It starts at 2:00pm at the Extension Office. Bring your lunch. Bring your paper, ideas, and join us a we learn something each month.
- April 19th-Keys to Embracing Aging at the Bath County Public Library 10:30am. This first session in this year-long program focuses on keeping us safe through various scenarios and stages in our lives. Practicing safety is important because it helps keep you out of harm's way. From locking doors to learning how to swim, it is important to be safe in various realms of life including home, transportation, health, recreaction and emergency preparedness. Join us this month!
- April 24th-Cook Thru The Calendar at the Bath County Extension Office at 10:30 and 5:30. Join us this month as we prepare 10 minute Bean Soup and other items to make a full meal. This class includes learning more about how to stay active at any stage of life, a nutrition lesson, and preparing a full meal.
- April 25th-Gardening Options for Everyone at the Bath County Extension Office at 10am. This is a workshop focused on growing vegetables in raised beds or containers. Donna Fryman from Fleming and Hannah Mayrand from Montgomery County will be in charge of this leader lesson.
- April 26th-Couch Potato class at the Bath County Extension office at 10 am. 5:30pm class will be at the Batch County Public Library. Couch Potato is a 12 week program with only 3 meetings. We will be trying healthy snacks, exercising together, and motivating one another to lead healthier lives.
- April 27th-International Night at 6:00 pm at the Bath County Extension Office.
Please Call 606-674-6121 to sign up for any of the classes listed above.
In The News: Building Strong Families Newsletters 2017
Junior Homemaker Newsletters
February May August November
March June September December